Our Havanese are among the Best Havanese In Canada.
In 2014 we showed our GCH Welinmarsh’s The Bramble King to his Canadian Grand Championship.
He also won Select Dog at the HOLA Havanese Specialty at the International Center.
Bramble ranked as high as number 6 Havanese in Canada in 2014.
In 2015 we showed one of our puppies GCH Midnight’s Parti Grl of Weylinmarsh to her Championship while she was a puppy.
Then to her Grand Championship shortly after. She also won Select Bitch at the HOLA Havanese Specialty at the International Center
Parti ranked as high as number 7 Havanese in Canada for 2015.
We plan on continuing to show Parti in 2016 to place even higher.
Our Havanese Pedigree is as follows:
- Grand Champion Weylinmarsh’s The Bramble King – call name - Bramble (stud)
- T-Wags Oh A Mason Man I Am I Am – call name - Mason (stud)
- Grand Champion Midnight’s Parti Grl of Weylinmarsh – call name - Parti
- Champion Weylinmarsh Bonita Perra Azul – call name - Azul
- Champion Weylinmarsh’s Tigger Or Apu – call name - Tigger
- Weylinmarsh Chica de la Senora – call name - Chica
- Weylinmarsh Gabriel or Gideon – call name - Gaby
- Weylinmarsh’s Azriel – call name - Azriel
- Champion Weylinmarsh Linda G’s Kookidoe - cal name – Kooki
- GCH Midnight’s Parti Grl of Weylinmarsh
We pride ourselves with the quality, health and temperament of our Havanese.
We are looking for show homes for some of our puppies.
If you are interested in showing a Havanese please let us know.
The Havanese is a breed of dog indigenous to Cuba.
The Havanese makes for a very happy, good tempered and friendly dog. They love people and get along with other dogs and pets.
The Havanese is a Toy breed.
They will be mid energy to low and the love a good walk a few times per week or a short game of fetch.
The Havanese is even tempered and very social and quite hardy for a small breed dog.
The Havanese can range between 9 and 14 lbs depending on size of the parents.
The Havanese is non-shedding and considered hypo-allergenic and allergy sufferers should find that they can tolerate them better than a shedding dog.
The longer their hair the more brushing they will need. They will also need hair cuts every 6 to 8 weeks depending how you want them to look.
The Havanese will fit well into almost any living situation
All of our puppies are sold as pets. Not for Breeding and not for Showing.
If you are interested in having a Registered puppy to Show please contact us about Show puppy availability.