We are only accepting new names onto our Notification List for potential future litters.
We do not have any available puppies at this time.
If you’d like to be added to our Coton de Tulear List use this email link requesting such
Our love of the Coton de Tulear started in 2009 when we met our first one.
They are an amazing breed with one of the best temperaments we have ever seen in a breed.
We imported our first Coton de Tulear into Canada from the USA as there were very few in Canada of any quality.
All of our original Coton de Tulear are both AKC and CFC Registered.
We have since added to our Bloodlines and we are breeding for health temperament and conformity. Our Parents are registered with the Canadian Federation of Canada (CFC)
These are our Registered Coton de Tulear parents:
- Smiley Face Hey Steve – call name Steve (stud)
- Weylinmarsh’s Clomp Smash – call name Angel
- Weylinmarsh Christmas Eve – call name Eve
- Weylinmarsh Bough of Holly – call name Holly
- Weylinmarsh’s Bam Bam Tu Mam – call name Bam Bam (stud)
- Weylinmarsh’s Snowball of Eve - call name Snowball
- Weylinmarsh’s It was a Frosty – call name Frosty
- Weylinmarsh’s Roman Son Scooby – call name Scooby (stud)
- Weylinmarsh Thriller – call name Thriller (stud)
- CH Weylinmarsh’s Presley – call name Presley
- CH Weylinmarsh’s Jackson – call name Jackson (future stud)
- CH Weylyinmarsh’s Frosted Pebbles – call name Pebbles
- CH Weylinmarsh’s Eve’s Dotter – call name Dot
- Weylinmarsh Dixie is Royale – call name Royale
If you would like to meet a Coton de Tuear and fall in love with them just like we did please let us know.
They are one breed that everyone should have a chance to know.
The Coton de Tulear is a rare breed dog originating in Madagascar.
The Coton de Tulear is a very happy and social dog that is usually very quiet and rarely barks.
The Coton de Tulear is a toy breed and typically weighs between 8 and 14 lbs as an adult. Our lines tend to mature between the 11 lb and 14 lb.
They are consired to be a low to mid energy and love to go for walks, run in the park and play with other dogs and people.
The Coton de Tulear is very well tempered and very social, You will find that they will get along with everyone
As their name says, their hair coat is very soft and plush just like cotton. The Coton de Tulear is non-shedding and considered hypo-allergenic and allergy sufferers should find that they can tolerate them better than a shedding dog.
To maintain their long flowing hair they do require regular brushing. Most people tend to keep their hair a little shorter in a “puppy cut” and get them hair cuts every 6 to 8 weeks.
The Coton de Tulear makes for a rare and unique addition to any family and will adapt to many living situations.
Our puppies are normally sold as CFC registered pets.
If you are interested in having a Registered puppy to Show please contact us about Show puppy availability.